Deep Freezer Evolution – 86°C
Efficient and reliable cryogenic sample storage.
The Evolution freezer has been designed and optimized for daily use with frequent door openings.
Priority has been given to fast temperature recovery without compromising the power consumption.
Real world experience and listening to our customers has led the development of the Evolution freezers. Several innovations have been patented.
Simplicity of diagnosis:
12 LEDs facilitate real time monitoring of freezer status and allow for quick detection in the event of an alarm.
- 3 Freezer volumes
- 4 hours to go down from +20°C to -80°C
- Temperature range from -50°C to -86°C
- 88 cm wide
- Capacity for 48000 sample tubes of 2 ml
- 100 years of know-how
A reliable solution for any laboratory
The Evolution range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690L to store up to 48000 2mL cryotubes (480 boxes) with a minimum footprint.
Large touch screen that centralizes all functions of the freezer and allows intuitive operation.
Active monitoring of your samples
– Diagnostic menu: instant display of freezer operating parameters,
– Visual and audible differentiated alarms,
– History of events,
– Access control: the freezer settings are password protected and the door can be locked to restrict access
– Boss system
– Continuous recording of freezer temperature.
A freezer created for your laboratory
– Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle),
– Compartments of identical size on all volumes,
– Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer,
– Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged,
– Heated door seal and anti frost formation,
– Heated decompression valve for instant reopening of the door
– Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning,
– Management of the position of the samples in the optional freezer.
Wide range of interior equipment
– Sliding and anti-tilting shelves (optional),
– Complete range of lateral access racks,
– Complete range of drawer storage units,
– Drawers suitable for storing microplates,
– Baskets suitable for bulk storage,
– Possibility of realization of custom storage elements.
Preventative maintenance and simplified
– Diagnostic Menu,
– Modular electronics plug & play,
– Removable cold unit,
– Service Froilabo: a team of technicians specialized in low temperature cold to maintain your freezers,
– 12 LEDs for quick detection of the fault generating an alarm.
Refrigerants compliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).
Achieve optimised performance with Froilabo’s cryo-accumulator option. The cryo-accumulator ensures a delayed temperature rise in the event of power failure giving the user up to 18 hours to safeguard samples. Room temperature, volume of content within freezers and frequency of door openings can all affect temperature changes.